Our “Barista” cup is perfect for serving lungo, cappuccino, or any other generous drink — hot or cold.
- Dimensions (Approx.)
Width 7 cm Height 8 cm
Good to Know
- All of Studio Now’s tablewares are designed and handmade entirely in our studio in Tel Aviv — one by one and in the traditional methods.
- The handmade process, along with natural variations in glazing and firing means that each one of our items is unique and bears the mark of its maker. As a result, a piece may look slightly different compared to another of the same model. Items may also look slightly different than their photos on our online shop and have minor differences in their actual size compared to what’s listed on the website.
- Our items are food, microwave, and dishwasher safe. We recommend that large and/or porcelain pieces are washed by hand.
- Glazing is a coating layer applied to the clay to prevent it from absorbing foods or liquids.
- We glaze the parts of the items that will come into contact with foods or drinks. Some items are purposely designed and made to be partially glazed.
- A glossy glaze has a shine and feels smooth to the touch, like glass.
- A matte or matte-silk glaze has little–to–no shine and retains the tactile qualities of the material underneath. Matte glazes may show food stains — they will disappear after washing.
- We do our glazing based on the item’s purpose. Parts that come into contact with food, drinks, or cutlery are usually coated with matte-silk or glossy glazing.
- Ceramic utensils may be sensitive to drastic thermal changes (going from hot to cold, or vice versa). So, for example, we don’t recommend transferring an item directly from the refrigerator to the oven.
- Product can be returned if they’re in a good condition and weren’t used.
- Refunds are possible within 14 days after you received your order. We’ll refund you 95% of the original purchase, excluding shipping.
- You can replace an item with another within 30 days after you received your order. We’ll fully refund any differences between the items.
- Items can be returned to the studio during working hours. You’re responsible for return shipping charges, should you choose to. We’ll be happy to help with arranging the return shipment if you'd like.
- Orders placed on our website will be delivered within 10 business days from the date of placing the order.
- You can also pick up the items directly from the studio during our working hours and after we’ve notified you that your order is ready.